Chervil Herb Seeds
- Chervil is an aromatic and sweet herb that is also known as French or Gourmet Parsley.
- A delicate herb with a parsley-like flavour (with a hint of tarragon and anise).
- Grow as a herb plant or as microgreens.
GROWING INSTRUCTIONS (Herb Plant)
- Space plants: 30 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 6 mm.
- Maturity: 60 – 75 days.
- Sow in Spring and Summer.
- Grows up to 50 cm height.
- Annual variety.
- Part sun position. Shade tolerant.
- Avoid harsh, summer heat.
- Moist, well-drained soil.