Bulk, Open Pollinated Chervil Herb Seeds
- Chervil is an aromatic and sweet herb that is also known as French or Gourmet Parsley.
- A delicate herb with a parsley-like flavour (with a hint of tarragon and anise).
- Grow as a herb plant or as microgreens.
- Space plants: 30 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 6 mm.
- Maturity: 60 – 75 days.
- Sow in Spring and Summer.
- Grows up to 50 cm height.
- Annual variety.
- Part sun position. Shade tolerant.
- Avoid harsh, summer heat.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
- Open Pollinated
- No chemical treatment.
- Botanical name: Anthriscus cerefolium.
- Seeds per gram: 500
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.