Zucchini Black Beauty Vegetable Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Bush variety.
- Plants produce up to 4 kg of fruit each.
- Glossy, dark green fruit with uniform colour.
- Pick at approximately 15 cm to encourage more fruit to grow.
- Warm climate crop. Grow in temperatures over 21º C in full sun.
- Avoid watering leaves to prevent disease.
- For the best production of fruit, pollinate the zucchini flowers in the morning while the flowers are still open. Cut a male flower from plant (with stamen intact) and carefully brush it against a female flower. If you are blessed to have a garden filled with beneficial insects and bees, then they’ll take care of the pollination process for you.
100 cm apart
Germination Soil Temperature
7 - 14 days
Days to Maturity
45 - 60 days
Plant in Spring & Summer. Avoid frost.
Full sun. Keep soil moist and well drained. pH of 6.5.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated.