Snow Pea Yakumo Vegetable Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Climbing variety of snow pea.
- Grows up to 2.5 metres.
- Sweet and tender flavour.
- Plant space: 5 cm.
- Row space: 40 cm.
- Soil depth: 2 cm.
- Soil temperature: 5 – 25 °C.
- Germination days: 7 – 21.
- Grow in late Summer through to Autumn (suitable for growing in Spring in cooler climates).
- Full sun. Well-drained, moist soil.
- Harvest: 70 – 80 days.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.