Salad Mix Microgreen Seeds
- A mix of microgreen varieties including broccoli, cabbage, kale and mild mustard.
- Grow microgreens with soil or a hydroponic method.
How to Grow Salad Mix Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 2.5 – 3.5 grams for a small, punnet, sized growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.