Purslane Green Herb – Bulk Seeds
- Low maintenance, hardy annual that grows prolifically in hotter months.
- Ground cover with spreading habit. Grows well in rockeries.
- Usually self seeds each year when left to go to seed.
- Edible leaves, stalks and flowers.
- Excellent source of Omega-3.
- Salad green that can be consumed raw. Also suitable for cooked dishes.
Germination Soil Temperature
15 - 35°C
7 -12 days
Days to Maturity
Plant in Spring, Autumn and Summer. Avoid frost.
Full sun. Keep soil moist.