Oregano Herb Seeds – Buy in Bulk
- Popular herb in Greek and Italian cooking.
- Pairs wells with tomatoes, eggplant and lamb.
- Strong and peppery flavour.
- Small purple flowers attract beneficial insects and bees.
- Thrives in a warm, sunny position.
- Container growing is preferred in humid, sub-tropical conditions. Move container to a cooler position to avoid high humidity.
- Grows up to 60 cm, with spreading habit.
How to Grow Oregano
50 cm apart
Germination Soil Temperature
15 - 25°C
7 - 30 days
Days to Maturity
Plant in Spring & early Summer. Can also be grown during winter in tropical and sub-tropical climates.
Full or part sun. Keep soil moist.
Perennial with spreading habit.