Mesclun Salad Greens Mix
- A mixture of salad greens that may include lettuce, spinach, rocket, tatsoi, mizuna, beetroot greens, kale, dandelion and endive.
- Plant every few weeks to ensure a constant supply of leafy greens.
- Space rows: 10 – 15 cm apart.
- Space plants: 3 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm.
- Germination: 12 – 20 °C – 6 – 8 days.
- Maturity: Baby leaf from 25 – 40 days.
- Grow in Spring, Summer and Autumn (outside of frost or extreme heat).
- Full sun position.
- Well drained soil. Keep well watered.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non GMO.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.