Beefsteak is a bright red, smooth tomato variety with sweet, juicy flesh. These tomatoes grow up to 500 grams making them ideal for slicing.
- Indeterminate climbing variety.
- Requires staking.
- Space rows 60 – 150 cm apart.
- Space plants 40 – 60 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm.
- Soil temperature: 16 – 35 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 60 – 100 days.
- Sun/shade: Full sun.
- Rich, high organic, well drained soil.
- Plant in Spring or early summer, or after frost.
- Not frost tolerant.
- Variety: Tomato (Lycopersicon Esculentum).
- Open pollinated, not-chemically treated, non-GMO.
- Packet: 100 seeds.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.