Start your own Flower Garden
Grow your own giant flower garden at home with this all-in-one grow kit. The seed varieties are a quick and easy way to enhance and decorate dishes while warding off harmful insects and preventing weeds in the garden. Excellent in adding peppery, zesty or sweet flavours to seafood, desserts, salads, or stir fries.
Contains a mix of 5 edible flower varieties (may change according to seasonality and availability):
- Cosmos: Cosmos bipinnatus
- Viola: Viola tricolor
- Cornflower: Centaurea cyanus
- Marigold: Tagetes
- Sunflower: Helianthus
- 10 peat pots
- 10 coir peat pellets
- 5 packets of edible flowers
- 10 plant markers
- 2 black trays (20x33cm)
How to Grow
- Arrange pellets on top of the 20x33cm tray with holes with the 20x33cm tray without holes beneath to help with drainage.
- Hydrate soil pellets around 2cm from top of tray with warm water then transfer to peat pots supplied.
- Sow at least two flower seeds and lightly cover with 5mm of the coir/peat.
- Place under warm and light position indoors.
- Keep soil damp – only water the pellets if they look dry.
- When seedlings appear, you may choose to cut or pinch so that only one healthy seedling remains per pellet.
- Once seedlings grow to around 5cm tall, transplant them into a growing position in the garden.