Crimson Clover Green Manure Seeds – 5 kg
- Also known as Italian clover.
- Good nitrogen fixer.
- Deep rooting habit.
- Improves poor soil.
- Tolerant of clay soil.
- Ornamental variety with beautiful, dark red flowers.
- Plant in Autumn – Spring in mild climates and Autumn in warmer climates.
- Sow 6 – 8 kg per hectare or 2 -3 kg if mixed with other green manure crops.
- Germination days: 10 – 21.
- Plant spacing: 20cm.
- Position: Full sun.
- Height: Up to 60 cm.
- Cool season annual.
- Botanical name: Trifolium incarnatum.
- No chemical treatment.
- GMO Free
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.