Coriander Slow Bolting Seeds – Bulk Herb Seeds
- Aromatic, annual herb.
- Also known as cilantro.
- Green leaves used in a range of dishes including salsa, curries & salads.
How to Grow Coriander Herbs
- Space plants: 20 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 5 mm.
- Plant height: 60 cm
- Maturity: 40 – 50 days.
- Sow in Spring and Autumn (frost free).
- Hardy, annual variety.
- Part or full sun.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
How to Grow Coriander Microgreens
- Pre-soak seeds for 4 – 8 hours.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Grow in soil, not hydroponic method.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Sprinkle with light layer of soil. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray.
- Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 7 – 10 days. Please note: germination rate may be uneven. Coriander microgreens require patience.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily. Harvest: 21 – 28 days.
- Open Pollinated
- No chemical treatment.
- Botanical name: Coriandrum sativum (slow bolt)
- Seeds per gram: 70 – 90
- We do not ship to Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.