Bean Bush Cherokee Wax Vegetable Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Grows up to 15 cm.
- Also called dwarf, snap and French bean.
- Bean turns black when mature.
- Plant space: 10 cm.
- Row space: 45 – 60 cm.
- Soil depth: 2 – 3 cm.
- Soil temperature: 15 – 30 °C.
- Grow in Spring and early Summer.
- Full sun. Well-drained, moist soil.
- Harvest: 55 – 70 days.
- No Chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- Heirloom variety: Bean Cherokee Wax.
- Botanical name: Phaseolus vulgaris.
- Seeds per gram: 2 – 4.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.