Bean Climbing Kentucky Wonder Vegetable Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Also known as ‘Old Homestead’.
- Climbing bean requires staking.
- Harvest often to promote high yield.
- Pods grow up to 25 cm.
- Plant space: 20 cm.
- Row space: 100 cm.
- Soil depth: 2 – 3 cm.
- Soil temperature: 15 – 30 °C.
- Grow in Spring and early Summer. Sow after frost.
- Full sun. Well-drained, moist soil.
- Harvest: 65 – 80 days.
- No Chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- Heirloom variety: Bean Kentucky Wonder.
- Botanical name: Phaseolus vulgaris.
- Seeds per gram: 3 – 4.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.