Asparagus Argenteuil Heirloom Vegetable Seeds
- Matures faster than other asparagus varieties (two years).
- Perennial, can produce up to 20 years once established.
- Tender, purple tips and green, upright spears.
- Called ‘white gold’ because the spears blanch white.
- Excellent asparagus flavour.
100 cm apart
1 - 2 cm
Germination Soil Temperature
23 - 30 °C
14 - 21 days
Days to Maturity
Plant in Spring (after frost). In tropics, can be planted in Autumn - Spring.
Full or partial sun. Keep soil moist. pH approx. 7.0.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.