Viola Johnny Jump Up Flower Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Also known as Heart’s Ease, Heartsease, Heart’s Delight, Tickle my fancy and wild pansies.
- Beautiful as edging or grown in containers.
- Space plants 30 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 1.5 – 2 cm.
- Maturity: 70 – 80 days.
- Sow in Spring to early Autumn.
- Perennial, often grown as annual.
- Grow in temperate, subtropical and tropical regions.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
- Partial or full sun.
- Open-pollinated, non-hybrid.
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Variety: Viola tricolor.
- Seeds per gram: 1700.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 3 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.