Rosella Fruit Seeds
- Also known as Jamaica Sorrel, edible hibiscus and Roselle.
- Make rosella jam, cordial and tea.
- Hardy and excellent pest resistance.
- Best grown in warmer climates. Requires at least five months of warm weather to bear fruit. Germinates in soil temperatures over 27 °C.
100 cm apart
Germination Soil Temperature
27 - 35°C
14 - 21 days
Days to Maturity
Spring and Summer (outside of frost)
Full sun. Tolerates a range of soils. Keep soil moist and well watered
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non GMO.
- Botanical name: Hibiscus sabdariffa.
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 55.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.