Miner’s Lettuce Vegetable Seeds – Bulk & Heirloom
- Also known as Winter Purslane.
- Low maintenance, hardy annual.
- Ground cover with spreading habit.
- Grow all year round in cool, damp conditions. Prefers a shady position under trees or shrubs.
- Frost tolerant succulent that endures harsh, cold winters.
- Self seeds in the right conditions.
- Edible leaves, stalks and flowers.
- Salad green that can be consumed raw. Also suitable for cooked dishes.
Germination Soil Temperature
10 - 15°C
7 -12 days
Days to Maturity
Plant in Autumn, Spring & Winter (frost tolerant).
Full or part sun. Keep soil moist. Prefers shady, cool position.