Microgreen Growing/Propagation Tray
Not too big, and not too small. These trays are the ideal size for growing microgreens and wheatgrass. The narrow width (20cm) means that you can fit a number of these trays on a standard shelving unit, meaning less ’empty’ wasted space when growing microgreens intensively. The shorter design means that they are not too long for a standard shelf, minimising the risk of toppling. As an economical grow tray, you’ll be less concerned about trays not being returned by customers. The sturdy and lightweight design is strong enough to prevent cracking or warping. Handled with care, these trays can be reused multiple times.
Designed to fit the 20 x 33 cm hydroponic growing mats.
- Dimensions: 20 cm (W) x 33 cm (L) x 6 cm (H).
- Made in the UK.
- Suits 20 x 33 cm hydroponic growing mats.
- Solid base (no drainage holes). Drill drainage holes into tray for a drainage tray.
- Made of food-safe, 100% recycled plastic.
- Sold individually or packs of 10.