Chicory Agrio Red Stem Vegetable Seeds
An heirloom, Italian variety with a striking red stem and dark green leaves. Suitable for baby leaf and microgreen production.
- Space rows: 50 cm apart.
- Space plants: 15 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm.
- Maturity: 40 days (suitable for baby leaf after 25 days).
- Grow in Spring and Autumn.
- Well-drained, rich soil.
- Full sun.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- Variety name: Cichorium intybus.
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 600.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.