Carrot Rainbow Vegetable Seeds – Heirloom & Bulk
- Suitable as baby carrots & microgreens.
- Grows to approximately 15 – 20 cm with smooth, rounded tips.
- A mix of colourful, heirloom varieties (purple, yellow, red & orange).
How to Grow Carrot Vegetable Plants:
- Space rows: 25 cm.
- Space plants: 2 – 5 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm.
- Soil temperature: 10-30 °C.
- Maturity: 70 – 90 days.
- Plant: Spring, Summer and Autumn (outside of heavy frost).
- Full sun with moist, well drained soil.
- Non GMO.
- Not chemically treated.
- Open pollinated.
- Variety: Daucus carota.
- Seed count per gram: Approx. 65-90.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.