Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Grow with a no-mess and no-soil with the hydroponic method.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 280 grams of microgreens.
- Suitable as a vertical farming crop.
- Use approx. 2 – 3 tsp. seeds for a 30 x 35 cm growing tray.
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface.
- Cover seeds with a growing tray. Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 2 days.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily.
- Harvest: 8 – 12 days. (Level of difficulty: Easy).
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- No chemical treatment.
- Botanical name: Brassica juncea
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.