Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- A Japanese mustard with a spicy flavour.
- Suitable for baby leaf & microgreen production.
- Use approx. 2 – 3 tsp. seeds for a 30 x 35 cm growing tray.
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface.
- Cover seeds with a growing tray. Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 2 days.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily.
- Harvest: 8 – 12 days. (Level of difficulty: Easy).
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- No chemical treatment.
- Botanical name: Brassica juncea
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.