- Space rows 20 cm apart.
- Space plants 20 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.6 cm.
- Soil temperature: 7-25°C.
- Maturity: 40 - 50 days (baby leaf after 21 days).
- Plant anytime of the year. Sow after frost.
- Keep well watered. Moist soil. Full or part sun.
- Hardy biennial.
- Variety: Brassica rapa rosularis.
- Open pollinated, not-chemically treated, non-GMO.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.