Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
Tatsoi is a Japanese variety of Brassica Rapa, or mustard green with deep green cotelydons and stems.
- No-mess and no-soil with the hydroponic method.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 300 grams.
- Suitable as a vertical farming crop.
How to Grow Tatsoi Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow hydroponically.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated.
- Variety: Brassica Rapa Rosularis.
- Seeds per gram: 400.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.