Tatsoi is a Japanese variety of Brassica Rapa, or mustard green. This fast growing microgreen has a deep green colour and a mild mustard flavour.
Grow Tatsoi Microgreens
- Cover a growing tray with approximately 3cm of good quality potting mix or organic soil.
- Ensure that your microgreens have adequate light, air-circulation and moisture.
- Harvest time: 8 - 14 days.
- Also suitable for baby leaf and sprouting.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated.
- Variety: Brassica Rapa Rosularis.
- Please note: We cannot deliver seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.