Sweet William Pinks Flower Seeds
Sweet William Pinks adds a vibrant pop of ‘pink’ to your garden.
- Suitable for cut flowers.
- Sturdy, supportive stems grow up to 45 cm height.
- Multi-coloured flowers including pink, crimson, scarlet and white.
- Also known as dianthus.
- Blooms in late Spring and Summer (usually second season, as Sweet William is a biennial).
- Popular, heirloom variety.
- Space plants: 30 cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 0.4 cm.
- Maturity: 90 – 100 days.
- Sow in late Summer and Autumn. Sow in Spring in cooler climates.
- Soil temperature: 18-22°C.
- Germination time: 7 – 14 days.
- Hardy biennial.
- Moist, well-drained soil.
- Full sun.
- Open-pollinated, non-hybrid.
- Non GMO seeds.
- No chemical treatment.
- Botanical name: Dianthus barbatus.
- Variety: Tall Double Mix (heirloom).
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 900.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 3 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place.