- Warrigal Green seeds have an inherently low germination rate. Soak these seeds for 12 – 24 hours in warm water to assist with germination. This will soften the hard exterior of the seed.
- Space rows: 40 – 50 cm apart.
- Space plants: 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 4-25°C.
- Maturity: 50 days.
- Hardy annual.
- Prefers cool weather. Can tolerate frost.
- Does not tolerate hot, dry conditions.
- Rich, moist soil. Keep well watered.
- Full or partial sun.
- Open pollinated.
- Not-chemically treated.
- Variety: Tetragonia expansa.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.