Spicy Mix Sprouting Seeds – Bulk
- A delicious blend of mustard, radish, red clover, broccoli and fenugreek sprouting seeds.
- Add a hit of flavour to salads, sandwiches, wraps, or your favourite raw food dishes.
How to Sprout Spicy Mix Sprouting Seeds
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar, tray or hemp sprouting bag. The steps for sprouting in a jar are as following:
- Add 1.5 tbsp (20 grams) of seeds to your jar, and fill with water.
- Soak for 4 – 6 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout.
- In 2-5 days the yield will be 1 – 1 1/2 cups.
- Mix of sprouting seed varieties including radish, red clover, fenugreek, broccoli & mustard.
- No chemical treatment.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated.