Spicy Mix Microgreen Seeds
- Suitable as a vertical farming crop.
- An attractive mix of green and red mustards, with a slight spicy flavour.
- Sow rate: 2.5 – 3.5 grams for a small, punnet, sized growing tray.
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil. Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface.
- Cover seeds with a growing tray. Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 2 days.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily.
- Harvest: 8 – 12 days. (Level of difficulty: Easy).