Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
How to Grow Soy Bean Sprouts
- Soak 1 cup of soy beans seeds in cool water for 15 – 24 hours.
- Rinse and drain well.
- Place seeds in a sprouting jar. Tilt your jar upside down and use the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds.
- Rinse well 3-4 times daily. Drain well after each rinse, using the sprouting jar.
- In 3 – 5 days the yield will be 3 – 4 cups.
- Quantity: 1 kg
- Chemical free & organic.
- Open pollinated,
- Australian grown.
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.