How to Grow Soy Bean Sprouts
- Soak 1 cup of soy beans seeds in cool water for 15 - 24 hours.
- Rinse and drain well.
- Place seeds in a sprouting jar. Tilt your jar upside down and use the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds.
- Rinse well 3-4 times daily. Drain well after each rinse, using the sprouting jar.
- In 3 - 5 days the yield will be 3 - 4 cups.
- Chemical free, organic.
- Open pollinated,
- Australian grown.
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
Bulk Seed Range
Looking for bulk quantities of sprouting and microgreen seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.