Bulk Snowpea Microgreen Seeds
How to Grow Snowpea Microgreens
- Soak time: Overnight.
- Growing medium: Good quality potting mix, organic soil or coir peat
- Germination time: 2-3 days.
- Keep plant in a warm spot during germination and growing time.
- Ensure adequate moisture. Do not overwater.
- Harvest time: 2 -3 weeks.
- Not chemically treated.
- Open pollinated.
- Variety: Pisum Sativum.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.