Bulk Snow Pea Microgreen Seeds
- Popular heirloom variety (Oregon Sugar Pod).
- A true snow pea which can be grown as microgreens or as a garden snow pea. Click here for information & purchasing of seed as a garden snow pea.
- High yield microgreens. A 10 x 20′ growing tray yields approx. 450 – 900 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Snow Pea Microgreens
- Grow in soil or coir peat. A hydroponic method is not recommended.
- Soak 250 grams of seeds in cold water for 4 – 8 hours (10 x 20′ growing tray).
- Cover with ample amount of water as these seeds will double in size during the pre-soak stage.
- Sprout seeds for approx. 1 – 2 days with a sprouting jar or sprouting tray. Plant the seeds when they have sprouted a ‘tail’ that is approximately 2 – 3 mm.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to your growing tray. Use a tray or small block of wood to flatten the soil. Lightly water. Sprinkle seeds evenly over the surface of the soil. Lightly water.
- Cover your seeds with a growing tray and store in a well ventilated, cool, dark spot. Water 1 – 2 times daily. Keep covered for 2 – 4 days.
- Remove top tray and expose the plant to light. Water twice daily. Ready to harvest in 8 – 14 days.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Heirloom variety (Oregon Sugar Pod II).
- Seeds per gram: 4.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.