Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
Grow Shiso (Perilla) Herbs
- Space plants: 30 cm.
- Sowing depth: 1 mm.
- Germination temperature: 19 – 21°C.
- Maturity: 85 – 90 days.
- Frost intolerant.
- Plant in Spring & Autumn.
- Rich, well-drained soil.
Grow Shiso (Perilla) Microgreens
- Soak seeds for approximately 8 hours.
- Cover a growing tray with approximately 3cm of good quality potting mix or organic soil. Cover with vermiculite.
- Ensure that your microgreens have adequate light, air-circulation and moisture.
- Harvest time: 3 weeks.
- Not chemically treated.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.