Shelling Pea Novella Vegetable Seeds
- Dwarf bush type shelling pea that grows up to 90 cm height.
- Fast germination rate.
- Produces tender, sweet pods.
- Self-supporting. Does not require staking or trellis.
Growing Instructions (Garden Peas)
- Plant space: 8 – 10 cm.
- Row space: 50 cm.
- Soil depth: 2 cm.
- Soil temperature: 5 – 25 °C.
- Germination days: 7 – 21.
- Grow in late Summer through to Autumn (suitable for growing in Spring in cooler climates).
- Full sun. Well-drained, moist soil.
- Harvest: 70 – 80 days.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Botanical name: Pisum Sativum (Novella).
- Seeds per gram: Approx. 3 -4 seeds.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.