Salad Sprouting Mix Seeds – Bulk
- A mix of popular sprouting seeds including broccoli, red clover & radish.
- Buy in bulk and save with our 1 kg packets.
- Mild sprout mix with a hint of spiciness from the radish seeds.
How to Sprout Salad Sprouting Mix Seeds
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar, tray or hemp sprouting bag. The steps for sprouting in a jar are as following:
- Add 1.5 tbsp (20 grams) of seeds to your jar, and fill with water.
- Soak for 4-8 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout.
- In 3-6 days the yield will be 1 – 1 1/2 cups.
- Mix of seed varieties including broccoli, radish & red clover.
- Botanical names: Broccoli (Brassica oleracea), radish (Raphanus sativus) & red clover (Trifolium pratense).
- No chemical treatment.
- GMO Free
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge.