Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Microgreens have green cotyledons and stems
- Grow microgreens with the no-mess and no-soil hydroponic method.
- A 10 x 20″ growing tray yields approx. 280 grams of microgreens.
- Also known as Roquette and Arugula.
How to Grow Microgreen Rocket
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 1-2 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 1 week.
How to Sprout Rocket Seeds
Rocket is a gelatinous seed which becomes sticky when you soak them in water. It is best to grow them on a flat dish or tray (unsuitable for the sprouting jar method). Rinse 2 – 3 times daily. Harvest in 5 – 7 days with scissors.
- No chemical treatment.
- Variety: Eruca sativa.
- Seeds per gram: 500.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.