Grow Red Veined Sorrel Microgreens
- Seed quantity: Approximately 3 grams of seed for a 10" x 20" cm tray.
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Growing medium: Soil.
- Germination time: 5 - 12 days.
- Ensure that your microgreens have adequate light, air-circulation, and moisture.
- Harvest time: Up to 30 days.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after the date of purchase. We offer a money-back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
Bulk Seed Range
Looking for bulk quantities of sprouting and microgreen seeds? Click here to view our bulk seed range.