Bulk Red Mizuna Microgreen Seeds
- Grow with soil or a no-mess and no-soil hydroponic method.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 280 grams of microgreens.
- Suitable as a vertical farming crop.
- Grow as microgreens or baby leaf.
How to Grow Red Mizuna Microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 2 days with tray lid. Store in well-ventilated, warm area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8 -12 days.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Not chemically treated.
- Variety name: Brassica juncea var. japonica.
- Seeds per gram: 300 – 400.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated. This warranty is limited to the purchase price only and no further warranty is expressed or implied. Australian consumer protection laws apply to any purchase made with Seedmart Australia.