Red Clover Sprouting Seeds – Bulk & Organic
Red clover sprouts are popular in salads, sandwiches and as a topper on your favourite raw food dish. They have a slightly tangy, nutty taste which adds a distinctive flavour to your recipes.
How to Grow Red Clover Sprouts
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar or hemp sprouting bag. The directions for using a sprouting jar are as following:
- Add 1 tbsp (15 grams) of seeds to your jar. Fill the jar with water.
- Soak for 3-6 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout.
- To increase the level of chlorophyll, expose to sunlight on the 4th or 5th day.
- In 4 – 6 days the yield will be 1.5 – 2 cups of sprouts.
Click here to read more about growing alfalfa sprouts.
Number of Servings
- A 250 gram packet of seeds will yield approximately one cup of fresh red clover sprouts daily for nearly a month (10 grams of seeds = Approximately 1 cups of sprouts).
- Organic seed variety.
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- Variety: Lucerne – Trifolium pratense.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Our seeds come with a satisfactory germination rate guarantee for 3 months from date of purchase if stored correctly. Store seeds in a cool, dry place (under 10°C) or in an airtight container in the fridge. Do not expose to moisture or direct sunlight, Grains, cereals & pulses should be refrigerated.