Non-GMO & Non-Hybrid Seeds
Red cabbage sprouts are a source of antioxidants and are rich in a number of vitamins including A, B, C, E and K. These tiny sprouts have a mild, sweet taste. Add them to salads, sandwiches, smoothies and as a topper for your favourite dish. These seeds can be sprouted or grown in a tray, with soil, as a microgreen.
How to sprout red cabbage seeds
- Rinse seeds with fresh water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of seeds with a small glass sprouting jar.
- Soak seeds for 6-12 hours in fresh water.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and put them in a glass sprouting jar. Leave jar upside down for 8-12 hours to allow water to drain from your seeds.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and place the jar upside down for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process for 5-6 days, until your red cabbage seeds have sprouted.
- Red cabbage sprouting seeds.
- Non GMO, non-hybrid.
- Not chemically treated.
- Brassica oleracea.var. capitata.
Please note: Seeds cannot be sent to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.