Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Popular with chefs and at farmer’s markets.
- No-mess and no-soil with the hydroponic method.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 300 grams.
How to Grow Red Cabbage Microgreens
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Sow rate: 28 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on a hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: 10 – 14 days.
- Bulk Grower’s Pack: 1 kg
- Non GMO, non hybrid & not chemically treated.
- Brassica oleracea.var. capitata.
- Seeds per gram: 200 – 380.
- No shipping to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.