Colourful Mix Chard microgreens have vibrant stems of red, yellow and green. They make a colourful garnish for your salads or favourite dish.
How to grow silverbeet microgreens
- Soak seeds: 4-10 hours cold water.
- Growing medium: Good quality potting mix or organic soil.
- Ensure adequate sunlight and moisture.
- Harvest time: 11 - 22 days.
- Not chemically treated (not organic seeds).
- Open pollinated.
- Variety: Beta Vulgaris
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot send seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.