Open-Pollinated, Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO
Radish sprouts have a slightly spicy flavour. Add them to salads, sandwiches, wraps, and Asian inspired dishes.
These seeds can be sprouted or grown as microgreens (6 – 12 days).
How to grow radish sprouts
- Rinse seeds with cold water.
- Soak 1 – 2 tablespoons of seeds for 6 – 8 hours.
- Rinse seeds for 1 – 2 minutes and place them in a glass sprouting jar. Leave jar upside down for 8 – 12 hours to allow water to drain from your seeds.
- Rinse seeds with water for 1 – 2 minutes and place the jar upside down for 8 – 12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process for 4 – 7 days, until your seeds have sprouted.
- Non-GMO, non-hybrid.
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- Variety: Raphanus sativus.
- Available: 100 grams, 250 grams, 400 grams & 800 grams.
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.