Open-Pollinated, Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO
Radish sprouts have a slightly spicy flavour. Add them to salads, sandwiches, wraps, and Asian inspired dishes.
These seeds can be sprouted, grown as microgreens (6 - 12 days) or grown to full-sized radishes (40 - 50 days).
HOW TO GROW RADISH SPROUTS
- Rinse seeds with fresh water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of seeds with a small glass sprouting jar.
- Soak seeds for 6-8 hours in fresh water.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and put them in a glass sprouting jar. Leave jar upside down for 12 hours to allow water to drain from your seeds.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and place the jar upside down for 12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process for 4-7 days, until your seeds have sprouted.
- Non-GMO, non-hybrid.
- No chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- Variety: Raphanus sativus.
- Available: 100 grams, 250 grams, 400 grams & 800 grams.
- Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory gemination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.
Brassica Seed Range
Brassica seeds including kale, radish and rocket are known for their cancer-fighting properties and contain varying levels of sulphoranes. Click here to view other seeds in this family.