Radish Daikon Microgreen Seeds
Radish is a source of antioxidants and may contain anti-cancer properties. Sulforaphane is a cancer fighting chemical found in cruciferous vegetables including radish, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower.
- Grow radish microgreens with a no-mess and no-soil hydroponic method.
- A 10 x 20″ growing tray yields approx. 280 grams of radish microgreens.
- Mix with purple radish microgreens for a spicy radish mix.
How to Grow Radish Microgreens
- Soak seeds for 6 – 8 hours.
- Sow rate: 40 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Rinse well with cool water. Drain well.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil.
- Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray.
- Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily.
- Keep covered until your plant is 3 cm height.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily.
- Harvest: 6 -12 days. Harvest 1 -2 cm above the soil.