Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Popular with chefs, farmers markets & health conscious market.
- No-mess and no-soil with the hydroponic method.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 280 grams.
How to Grow Radish Microgreens
- Soak seeds for 6 – 8 hours.
- Sow rate: 40 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Rinse well with cool water. Drain well.
- Add 2 – 3 cm of soil or coir peat to tray. Flatten soil to level. Moisten soil.
- Sprinkle seeds evenly over surface. Lightly water. Cover seeds with a growing tray.
- Store in a well ventilated, dark spot to germinate. Water 1 – 2 times daily.
- Keep covered until your plant is 3 cm height.
- Remove top tray and expose it to indirect light. Water twice daily.
- Harvest: 6 -12 days. Harvest 1 -2 cm above the soil.
- Quantity: 1 kg.
- Variety: Raphanus sativus.
- Non-hybrid. Open-pollinated.
- Not chemically treated.
- Purple stems and leaves.
- Seeds per gram: 90 – 150.
- No shipping to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.