Open-Pollinated, Non-Hybrid & Non-GMO
Radish sprouts are a source of antioxidants and may contain anti-cancer properties. Sulforaphane is a cancer fighting chemical found in cruciferous vegetables including radish, broccoli, brussel sprouts and cauliflower.
These sprouts contain a number of vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, B, C, E and K, folate, calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
HOW TO SPROUT RADISH SEEDS
- Rinse seeds with fresh water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of seeds with a small glass sprouting jar.
- Soak seeds for 6-8 hours in fresh water.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and put them in a glass sprouting jar. Leave jar upside down for 12 hours to allow water to drain from your seeds.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and place the jar upside down for 12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process for 4-7 days, until your seeds have sprouted.
- Variety: Raphanus sativus.
- Non-hybrid. Open-pollinated.
- Not chemically treated.
- Purple stems and leaves.
No shipping to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly.
To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.