Protein Mix Sprouting Seeds – Bulk & Organic
- A crunchy mix of high-protein sprouting seeds.
- Australian grown, organic chickpeas, mung beans & lentils.
How to Sprout:
- Soak 1/2 cup of protein mix sprouting seeds in cool water for 6 – 8 hours.
- Rinse and drain well.
- Place seeds in a sprouting jar. Tilt your jar upside down and use the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds.
- Rinse well 2-3 times daily. Drain well after each rinse, using the sprouting jar.
- In 2 – 4 days the yield will be approx. 2 cups.
- Organic varieties of mung bean (Vigna radiata), lentils (Lens culinaris) & chickpeas (Cicer arietinum).
- Australian grown.
- Please note: We do not ship seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 3 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.