Peat Moss 25 Litres
A natural and organic growing medium that can be used for growing microgreens, seedlings, container plants and for soil improvement.
- Also known as ‘sphagnum’ peat moss.
- Excellent water retention. Slowly releases moisture to plants.
- Make your own potting mix (e.g. combine with perlite).
- Suitable for home gardeners and commercial growers.
- Helps loosen and aerate heavy soil.
- Sustainably harvested Canadian peat.
- pH adjusted with lime.
- Fine grade.
- Australian made.
- Available in 25 litre bags.