Radish French Breakfast Seeds 10 Grams
To calculate shipping costs, add products to cart and navigate to the bottom of your Shopping Cart page.
COVID-19 shipping delays: Due to unprecendented demand, our current order processing time is approximately 10 business days.
Radish French Breakfast is a red radish with a white tip. It has a mild flavour with a crunchy white centre. Resistant to cold weather.
- Keep well watered.
- Requires rich soil.
- Sun/shade: full sun.
- Can be planted all year.
- Withstands light frost.
- Space rows approximately 25-35cm.
- Space plants approximately 5cm apart.
- Sowing depth: 1-2cm.
- Soil temp: 20-30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: Approximately 28 days.
- Variety: Radish Champion (French Breakfast).
- Open pollinated, not-chemically treated, non-GMO.
- Quantity: 10 grams.