Onion Microgreen Seeds – Bulk
- Use a small quantity of these microgreens to enhance your dish.
- 10 x 20″ tray yields approx. 280 grams of microgreens.
How to Grow Onion Microgreens
- Sow rate: 40 – 50 grams for a 10 x 20″ growing tray.
- Soak seeds for 2 – 6 hours.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 1-2 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: 14 – 21 days.