Non-GMO, Open Pollinated & No Chemical Treatment
- Mild onion flavour.
- Grow as microgreens or sprouts.
- The ‘no tears’ onion!
How to Grow Onion Microgreens
- Soak 1-2 tbsp. of seeds for 2 – 6 hours.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 1-2 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: 14 – 21 days.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Variety: Allium cepa.
- We do not ship to WA or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
Seedmart Australia guarantees satisfactory germination rates for up to 12 months, after date of purchase. We offer a money back guarantee (or replacement) for seeds that have been stored correctly. To maintain the viability of your seeds, please store them in a cool, dry place. It is recommended that you store your seeds in an airtight container in your fridge.